What we can do for you
- Serving as an appointed legal representative in the EU
You may appoint us as your EU representative in your fully-prepared application for (or opposition/cancellation
against) an EU trademark or design or patent. We will forward to/from you all correspondence with the
respective Office in relation to your application.
- Checking through your application before filing
If instructed by you, we check through your applications/briefs before filing with the Office and make suggestions for
necessary amendments, if any.
- Full service as an IP attorney
You may order us to prepare and file with the competent Office
- applications for registering trademarks or designs in the EU (EUIPO), International (WIPO) or in Spain (OEPM);
- oppositions against trademark applications;
- cancellation requests against registered trademarks or designs;
- briefs in appeal proceedings;
- validations of European patents in Spain;
- other procedural issues related to your IP rights.
Our assistance in your IP affairs is strictly under your control. We will not charge you for unsolicited services.